Last updated: May 20, 2023
What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer or mobile device when you visit a website. They are widely used to make websites work, or work more efficiently, and to provide information to the owners of the site.
- Recognize you when you return to our site.
- Remember your preferences and personal settings.
- Enable certain functions of our service, such as shopping carts.
- Provide analytics data on how our website is used to improve our service.
Types of Cookies We Use
We use both session cookies (which expire once you close your web browser) and persistent cookies (which stay on your device until you delete them).
- Strictly necessary cookies: These are cookies that are required for the operation of our website.
- Analytical/performance cookies: These allow us to recognize and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it.
- Functionality cookies: These are used to recognize you when you return to our website.
Most web browsers allow some control of most cookies through the browser settings. To find out more about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set and how to manage and delete them, visit www.aboutcookies.org or www.allaboutcookies.org.
Please note that in a few cases, some of our website features may not function if you remove cookies from your browser.